Oyster Farm Luxury Villa Lodging Accommodations - Vacation Rentals
An array of fully equipped, modern villas is available at the Oyster Farm for parties large or small.
Cape Charles and the Eastern Shore Experience
While staying with us, we hope you fall in love with Cape Charles and the Eastern Shore as much as you do with us! Cape Charles will welcome you with open arms and make you feel a part of the fabric of our community. Enjoy shopping on Mason Avenue, walking or (golf) carting our historic streets and meeting the characters of the town that make Cape Charles a unique haven for you and your guests. Our hope is that you feel like you arrived at your destination, minus the hassle of a plane ticket.
- 40 minutes North of Virginia Beach and Norfolk
- 1 Hour South of Ocean City/Salisbury, Maryland
- 2 Hours from Richmond
- 4 Hours from Washington, D.C.
- 6.5 Hours from New York City, NY
Regularly scheduled flights are easily accessible to and from Norfolk International Airport (ORF) or Newport News/Williamsburg Airport (PHF). Corporate jets can be served at Accomack County Airport 35 minutes north of Cape Charles, and rental cars/ground transportation are available.
Amtrak service is also available at the new Norfolk terminal to anywhere in the U.S. Local attractions and recreation of Virginia’s Eastern Shore offers a wide variety of unique high quality activities from waterfront golf courses designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer at neighboring Bay Creek to amazing boating and fishing, historic communities and more…
- Year round golf on two 18 hole waterfront signature courses
- Chatham Vineyards Winery and kayak tours
- Charter fishing with Bay and Ocean access
- Sunset sails and Boating excursions
- Cape Charles National Wildlife Refuge
- Kiptopeke State Park
- Barrier Islands Center and Kayak Expeditions
- Unspoiled Beaches
- Art galleries and antique shopping
- Kiteboarding and SUP rentals/lessons
- Golf Cart rentals for exploring the streets of Cape Charles
- Hunting and other wildlife opportunities (in season)
- The Newly remodeled Kiptopeke Inn - Cape Charles - US 13